Category: Life Insurance


Most people think of life insurance in terms of death benefit protection.  However, today’s policies also provide the vehicles for meeting other goals, such as saving for retirement and education, paying estate taxes and providing liquidity. An added bonus of these policies is that most goals can be achieved on a ... Read More


Over the years, good times and bad, a statistical constant tells us only 4% to 5% of Americans will achieve financial independence by retirement age.  That leaves 95% destined to be financially dependent.  What is it this small minority does (and the rest does not) that sets them apart? Income, of ... Read More